•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• How to learn the English language

Bism Allah Alra7man Alra7eem

Many of you guys would like to learn the English language and that is a clever approach from you because this language is almost the world's official language beside the French, Spanish, and German

There are many ways to learn English
    Enrol in English Language courses
    Read English books and notes that teaches the language
    Read English stories and novels
    Watching English films and programs

I personally prefer the first and the last option. You will need to have English language courses taught by native English speakers and I prefer them to be British and not Americans and this way will make you understand the language and build a strong ground to get advanced in it

After you become able to speak and understand the language and be able to build a sentence, you will need to watch as much as you can of films and programs because the key is to train your ears and mind to hear the words and figure out its meanings and they way it is pronounced, by this way you increase the amount of the vocabulary and terms you can use plus know how to say it

You may find it hard to understand the British or the Australian English accent, so I suggest you watch the American programs which will make it easier to you to understand them

There is something you need to remember all the way during your English language learning process
    You are NOT a native speaker and you will never be one

So don't get frustrated or annoyed when you face slow progress or hear some words that you don't understand

There are millions of words in the English language and you don't need to know them all, you will just need the basic verbs and terms that you use in your daily life plus the ability to form a sentence

Good luck and let me know if you need any kind of assistance

Thanks
    Haider

Thanks a lot brother for the great sharing

Hopefully readers/members/visitors will benefit from it Insah-Allah

تعليق

Thank you my dear brother ... God bless you.

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
      حفظ-تلقائي
      x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

لا توجد نتائج تلبي هذه المعايير.

يعمل...
      X