X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Brothers & Sisters look for the washboard in ants abdomen to generate sound

Brothers & Sisters look for the washboard in ants abdomen to generate sound قال تعالى بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم حَتَّى إِذَا أَتَوْا عَلَى وَادِ النَّمْلِ قَالَتْ نَمْلَةٌ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّمْلُ ادْخُلُوا مَسَاكِنَكُمْ لاَ يَحْطِمَنَّكُمْ سُلَيْمَانُ وَجُنُودُهُ وَهُمْ لاَ يَشْعُرُونَ فَتَبَسَّمَ ضَاحِكًا مِنْ قَوْلِهَا وَقَالَ رَبِّ أَوْزِعْنِي أَنْ أَشْكُرَ نِعْمَتَكَ الَّتِي أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ وَعَلَى وَالِدَيَّ وَأَنْ أَعْمَلَ صَالِحًا تَرْضَاهُ وَأَدْخِلْنِي بِرَحْمَتِكَ فِي عِبَادِكَ الصَّالِحِينَ النمل 18 و19 __________________________________________________ ________ The above verses are from noble Quran chapter(Alnaml {The Ants}) 27 verses 18 & 19. Translation as follows <B> At length, when they came to a (lowly) valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it 27:18 So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants." 27:19 __________________________________________________ _________________ My previous article about Ants speech between noble Quran and Science included a washboard within ants abdomen which is used for sound generation to communicate in this episode you can see this washboard _____________________________________ now look for the washboard and plectrum on the following link http://blog.wildaboutants.com/wp-con...s2-300x225.jpg _______________________________________ Thanks & see you in another episode Allah-lover Online Scientific source: http://blog.wildaboutants.com/2010/0...-stridulation/
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 15-03-2024, 06:34 AM
ردود 2
21 مشاهدات
0 معجبون
آخر مشاركة مروان1400
بواسطة مروان1400

يعمل...
X