•  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• (1-2) Ants speech between noble Quran & Science

By the name of Allah, the most Gracious & the most Merciful

The following is English translation of verses number 18, 19 & 20 from chapter 27 (The Ant) of noble Quran where Prophet Solomon (prayers & peace to be upon him) heard
    speech of an ant:

[And assembled for Solomon were his hosts of the jinns, and men, and birds, and they were marshalled; 18 until they came upon the valley of the ants.
    Said an ant, ‘O ye ants! go into your dwellings, that Solomon and his hosts crush you not while they do not perceive.’ 19 And he smiled, laughing at her speech, and said, ‘O Lord! excite me to be thankful for Thy favour, wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and to do righteousness which may please Thee; and make me enter into Thy mercy amongst Thy righteous servants!’ 20 ]

Islam opponents tried to prove any defect in noble Quran & they said how an ant can talk. Now go to this website and you will find small article:

The website http://www.blogcatalog.com/discuss/e...-to-each-other

The brief Article

Advances in audio technology have enabled scientists to discover that ants routinely talk to each other in their nests.

Most ants have a natural washboard and plectrum built into their abdomens that they can rub together to communicate using sound.

Using miniaturised microphones and speakers that can be inserted unobtrusively into nests, researchers established that the queens can issue instructions to their workers.

The astonished researchers, who managed to make the first recordings of queen ants “speaking”, also discovered that other insects can mimic the ants to make them slaves.

FOR Full Article: GO TO
    www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article5672006.ece

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 15-03-2024, 06:34 AM
ردود 2
22 مشاهدات
0 معجبون
آخر مشاركة مروان1400
بواسطة مروان1400

يعمل...
X