تقليص
X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• well-known German Jewish writer “Henryk Broder” announced a convert to Islam

LINK:

http://kurdishnet.info/en/?p=104
    __________________________________________________ ___

Hamburg (VOA-islam.com): well-known German Jewish writer “Henryk Broder” announced a convert to Islam, after a long series of writings against Islam and Muslims.
    Newspaper “Free Palestine”, stated that the veteran journalist Henryk Broder is a very popular magazine Der Spiegel in Germany, and author of best-selling book in Germany in 2007, entitled “Hey Europe .. you give up “and was awarded the German book that year.
    Among the famous words before converting to Islam: “I do not want Europe to surrender to the Muslims, when the German Justice Ministry said it could only be the basis of Islamic Sharia law .. then the Europeans must make peace; Islamic ideology has become associated with hostility to the modern lifestyle and western Europe I advise young people to migrate, because Europe now will not remain so for more than twenty years .. Europe turned to Islam as a demographic .. We give his consent in a strange in response to actions of Islamic fundamentalists. “
    Authors Broder “61 years” shouted when he announced to convert to Islam: “Let’s listen to that I had converted to Islam.”
    Islamic announcements as a result of internal conflicts that exciting in itself for many years in a discussion with a priest in Nyukuln Reza Mosque, where he explained that he felt relieved to finally be rid of the suppression of truth that he did with his limbs.
    Return to the religion of nature:
    She said when commenting on the question why he left his religion that he does not leave the religion but he returned to his Islamic religion which is all the whole human nature in which all people are born.
    German writers have been saying two sentences creed in front of two witnesses and the name was changed to Henry Muhammad Brodeur, he said when commenting on this with pride: “I am now a member of the congregation whose numbers one billion three hundred million people around the world who constantly insulted and out of their reaction to such insults, and I am glad to be back home where I was born. “
المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
حفظ-تلقائي
x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

لا توجد نتائج تلبي هذه المعايير.

يعمل...
X